- The official name of the website or the company should be made the title
- The content submitted should not include any of the following:
- Title or description entirely in capital letters
- URLs in the description
- Marketing content in the title or description
- Submission of under construction sites
- Submission of broken links
- Submission of websites that contain content pertaining to violence, pornography, fraud, racism, gambling, vulgarity, defamation, copyright destruction etc.
- By default, nofollow will apply to all the listings.
- Express or premium listing users can select the option to enable “dofollow”
- We reserve the right to determine whether, where, and how a site is to be listed.
- Placement and editing of directory listings is at our sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to:
- Not to include any specific keywords in the title or description of given website,
- Decline any submission,
- Move the listing to a different category or subcategory,
- Change or remove any keywords at any time, for any reason.
- We reserve the right to remove any listing without prior notice in case of violation of rules or content that we otherwise consider, at our sole discretion, should not be included in the directory.
- Websites that are found violating our submission guidelines post approval, shall be removed.
Removal of a website
For removal of any website from our listing, the website owner is required to send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us.. We can remove the given website without asking any question.
- The fee charged by us is primarily for the time and effort spent by an editor to do a genuine evaluation of submitted websites. The fee should not be assumed a guarantee for listing. However, we refund the review fee if the particular website is rejected.
- We do not offer refunds for the websites that have been reviewed, accepted and included in our directory.